Membership runs from July 1 through June 30 and is open to anyone with an interest in the visual arts who wishes to participate in or support the Guild’s activities. Anyone who joins after March 1 will have membership through the following year. New members are most welcome. Benefits of membership include:
- Regular instructional and informational programs
- Local group exhibits with an opportunity to sell
- Free display of work on the Guild website
- Workshops with professional artists
- Networking/social functions
- Critiques for your work, by both professionals and peers
- Leadership skill building opportunities
Membership costs $25 per year, with our newsletter sent by email. To join online,
- Complete this form (opens in new tab).
- Click the Pay Now button below to pay your membership dues using PayPal.